Username:
Password:

Register Forgot password?

Login to Vote!

DINNER PARTY GONE WRONG

VN:R_U [1.9.1_1087]
+2 (2 votes)

I received a homeowners claim for FOOD POISONING. Our homeowner had a dinner party for 16 guests and they all came down with food poisoning. Apparently she had gone to her grandmothers house and discovered wild mushrooms way out in the back of her one acre lot. She decided this would be a great item to add to her dinner part. Apparently, they were poison mushrooms and everyone that ate them was violently ill. The funny part of the claim is that they were all together in the Emergency Room at the same time and the party continued even if it was on a sour note. We will pay for the treatment up to the policy limits.

Leave a comment or a trackback.

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Monthly Contest

Enter to Win Crazy Gift Cards -- Up to $100.00! You would be Crazy not to submit your bizarro claims stories for the chance to win up to $100.00 in gift cards if your story is laugh out loud funniest, cringe-worthiest or craziest. Submit your Crazy claims today -- just make sure not to use any real names of people or companies. You could be a winner!

View Winners