Register Forgot password?

Login to Vote!


VN:R_U [1.9.1_1087]
+7 (7 votes)

It was my turn to make the treats for my daughters school. I decided to make Triple Fudge Brownies. They came out excellent. I was in a hurry as I had a dentist appointment so I took them out of the oven, cut them in squares and set them on the counter to cool. I thought I would re-package them when I got home.

When I arrived home 90 minutes later. I discovered my Black Labrador had gotten up on the counter and eaten NINE of the brownies. I know chocolate is very toxic for dogs. I searched for my dog and he was laying in the back yard and was not moving. I screamed for my neighbor to help me and we lifted him and put him in the car.

I took him to the vet and he had to have his stomach pumped and placed on an IV. The total bill was $1.040.22 or $115.88 per brownie.

Thank gosh for pet insurance!!!!!!

Leave a comment or a trackback.

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Monthly Contest

Enter to Win Crazy Gift Cards -- Up to $100.00! You would be Crazy not to submit your bizarro claims stories for the chance to win up to $100.00 in gift cards if your story is laugh out loud funniest, cringe-worthiest or craziest. Submit your Crazy claims today -- just make sure not to use any real names of people or companies. You could be a winner!

View Winners